Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Day Off

I have such a super husband who insisted on giving me a whole Saturday off. It was fabulous! My mom and sister had been planning a craft day down in Orem for a while, and I got to join them completely kid-free. I love my kids with all my heart, but I think I really needed this day. And when I came home the house was even cleaner than I left it! We'll get him some tights and a cape and call him Super Dad! I think we've discovered a good little trading system to give us each a little more free time. He got a day earlier in the week and I got mine a few days later. We obviously can't do this every week, but every once in a while it's a good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Lis!! Oh those kids are cute!!! Makes me so baby hungry! I hope you're feeling better! See you in a couple weeks!