Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cecret Lake (yes...with a 'C')

Hike: Cecret Lake
Location: Little Cottonwood Canyon
Company: none

What a great day. I'm always looking forward to Saturday for the time we spend as a family hiking. A few years ago Lisa and I went up to Cecret Lake with Lisa's friends Steph and Neil. We remembered it being a lot of fun and decided we could make a mile and a half round trip. It was great to see Sydney (aka "Mountain Goat") have a ton of energy and easily make the hike. Almost to the lake, she said "I'm running out of air!", and we took a break. But otherwise, she was just awesome. Lisa made and packed us lunch, which we ate up next to the lake. It's kinda sad Sydney gets sick of us taking so many pictures, but almost always wants a personal photo shoot near the end of the trip. They're some of my favorites though. As with last trip, Tanner fell asleep in the backpack on the hike back. Here are some of my favorite pictures:
























No comments: