Friday, February 27, 2009

Monkey hair

Natalie has crazy hair. It grows at a snail's pace just like mine so we just barely got to the point where I can put it in two little hair twisties. I love the way it looks on her but I guess it bugs her because she's always pulling them out. And that creates the monkey hair. Her hair is very moldable and I can make it stand straight out. I love messing with it. Plus, Natalie likes to do this shrieking that sounds very much like a monkey and she climbs everything so the hair just fits. She's also a ham whenever I get the camera out, pulling all sorts of faces for me.



Natalie is also loud and will not be ignored. Maybe because she is so small she is more determined not to go unnoticed. We have to be careful to make sure Tanner gets attention too because his two sisters demand it and he's more of the strong, silent type.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That looks awesome. Oh it will be fun when Megan gets some more of that stuff on top!

Jones Family said...

I love her smile! What a cutie!

wende said...

ok, that is so funny! i love that we are getting to know their hillarious personalities now that they're getting a little older. this is one of my favorite stages of watching kids get bigger.