Monday, June 15, 2009

Natalie's dark side

Short history: Natalie and Sydney have bunkbeds (thanks Nick and Kim!) and Tanner has a crib and regular bed in his room. Natalie takes naps and sleeps in her bunkbed. Tanner takes his nap in the crib (so he doesn't get out) and sleeps in his bed at night. This worked for a little while....

Now Natalie and Tanner have learned how to climb up to Sydney's top bunk. Natalie won't leave the ceiling fan alone (it doesn't get turned on anymore), and won't leave Sydney alone at night, wanting to sleep on the top bunk. Tanner won't sleep in his bed preferring the crib (not sure why). So we put Natalie in Tanner's bed the last few nights.

So last night, Tanner is crying in his crib, and I go in to see what's up. Natalie gives me this little smirk like 'I can't wait to see your face'. She had emptied Tanner's drawer of clothes INTO THE CRIB. Not just that. Her shoes, books, diapers, stuffed animals, etc. You name it, she's trying to fill up the crib with anything she can reach. Tanner was gripping the end of his grib like the stuff was boiling lava. I couldn't stop laughing, taking things out and attempting to tell Nanners that it wasn't cool and she shouldn't do it. She smirks again, starts laughing, and I just bust out laughing. I still can't stop when I tried to tell Lisa what happened, or even now while I'm typing.

2 comments:

wende said...

ya'll better watch out for that little one! :) too funny. i'm glad you can laugh about it! keep that skill for later, it gets better i promise.

Lindsey said...

Ooooh, little stinker!