Monday, July 13, 2009

Pandora Directive

Back in the good ol' days of Access Software where my brother Rich and I worked, they produced some amazing adventure games. The Tex Murphy series included the Pandora Directive, released in 1997. Anyway, for those still reading, there was an easter egg in the game which several guys from work (including Rich) put their faces in the game in a secret room, with some audio clips. I thought Wende (Rich's wife) would appreciate a flashback of a young (I think 23 year old) Rich (that's him up top).



I've been playing this off and on for the past year, and have loved playing through it again. Nothing like DosBox and not having to swap cds.

2 comments:

wende said...

this is hillarious! how come rich is the only guy not smiling?

my boys think easter eggs are the best part of rich's job as a programmer.

thanks for posting this!

The Rubens said...

Hey Guys, quick note- Maci and I were watching the "Price is Right" today and they called a new contestant to the floor. You'll never guess who they called, "JOSHUA MOORE!" I instantly perked up waiting to see our brother-in-law. But it wasn't Josh at all, it was a very flamboyant red-headed actor. Anyway it was entertaining. Hope you guys are doing good.