Thursday, November 4, 2010

So fashionable

We had our first snow storm of the season the other day. Natalie and Tanner wanted to go out to play right away but Natalie was dressed like it was still 100 degrees outside so I told her to go change. This is what I got.
She's ready to go! Tank top, biking shorts, tights, snow boots and her snow coat. I was actually just impressed that she was wearing something other than a princess dress. She wears her princesses dresses every minute except for at preschool and church when I make her pretend NOT to be a princess.

3 comments:

Weavers said...

That's so funny! I love that you have to have her pretend not to be princess sometimes :) Love your scary pumpkins too!

The Rubens said...

Love the Halloween Costumes. Every time I see a picture of Natalie I keep thinking it looks so much like Sydney. They are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all soon.

wende said...

nat must be related to me - i usually can be found shoveling the drive way in flip flops. sometimes i wear a coat but end up taking it off because shovelling is such a work out! :) cute cute cute