Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look who's crawling!

I love this age. I wish I could make it last longer. Camryn is crawling now. She's not very fast yet so I haven't had to put the gate in front of the stairs, but she's absolutely thrilled with her new found freedom. It was literally a race last week between me (baby-proofing the toy room and hiding all the small choke-able toys) and her (crawling towards those small, forbidden toys). She's been so happy lately because she can entertain herself better. It requires a bit more cleaning on my part. She doesn't take a binky so there's nothing to block all those crumbs on the kitchen floor from going into her mouth. She will probably consume the most germs out of all the kids. It's much harder to keep the floor clean when there are 3 other kids un-cleaning it during every meal. So hopefully it just boosts her immune system!

5 comments:

Okie said...

Awww...so cute. :)

Mike and Shayla said...

She is such a cute baby! I love her expressions.

Kate said...

Yay for Camryn! She is such a cute girl!

wende said...

love those photos! naked diaper babies are the best...and dang she is cute lisa! i love that she has your big blue eyes!

it seems like i wished i could make every stage of ethan's last longer... they just grow up so fast!

dterryphotography said...

That first one is gorgeous!