Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday photos

I have a picture frame that needs to be updated in our living room. And several other frames that still need to be filled! So we headed to Gardner Village on Sunday so I could have a little fun with my camera. Some days the kids just don't cooperate. Oh well we'll try again another day. This is another reason why I don't think I'll ever become professional. It would be stressful to have a one hour set time and be expected to get great pictures when kids just might not want their picture taken that day. You just can't force them to smile or look at the camera. And the weather is always to be determined as well!
Well the weather was beautiful on Sunday but I just didn't quite capture what I was hoping for. This one is my favorite I think.
And this one is a pretty cute father's day shot.
And then there are these...
No matter how many tears or how many times the baby wanders off I will always love these shots. And soon I'll get the perfect picture to fill that frame. But it doesn't really matter because they grow up so fast it will just need to be updated again soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like the one of Tanner!