Monday, January 7, 2008

My girly girls

Tanner was taking a nap this afternoon and Sydney, Natalie, and I were working on cleaning the bathrooms. Sydney was so excited when she found a bottle of pink nail polish in one of the bathroom cabinets. It's been so long since I've painted her nails and she loves that kind of thing. So we painted her toenails and her fingernails. Natalie just watched with envy in her bumbo, so I painted her toenails too. Not her fingernails since they spend a lot of time in her mouth. She didn't really like the process too much so I was very quick about it. But, there is something so super cute about those tiny little toes with pink nail polish on them. See?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a cute mom lisa! i think if i had twins it would my excuse to not have to clean anything - much less bathrooms for at least two years! good job, and cute baby piggies with polish!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I need a little girl.