Sunday, June 15, 2008

Old posts

First. Let me apologize for the 100 posts of the past. I was helping my dad learn how to use blogger and google reader, when I realized his google reader had cached data from my old blog (glamiac.blogspot.com) that I deleted and have spent two months emailing back and forth with Google about trying to get back. Incidentally the blog was initially attached to a previous email address, which I've deleted, and they won't reinstate it. So, here's the sadness. At least I got 100 posts back (it was fun copying and pasting...let me tell you). I appreciate having these back, but wish I would have been smart enough not to delete my blogs (still missing my LDS Quotes blog), or that google would just save me time and LOTS of frustration (from my own stupidity).

You might notice I have 30+ entries on 5/23/07. It's just that I don't know the days those were posted as it's when my dad first used google reader (so all my previous entries shows downloaded on that day).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just glad to have you back ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah...but if you expect me to re-read all of them and repost my various inane comments, you're dreaming.

(and that's a pretty lame dream too, so hopefully you'll wake soon)