Monday, May 3, 2010

In all fairness

Well since Josh posted my most flattering pictures yesterday, I thought it was only fair to post the picture I got of him last night.

This is the look Josh gives me when one of the kids (or myself) are being difficult. It's the "what the heck am I supposed to do with this child" face. Yes, sometimes I act like a child too.
So now you can see why we have tons of pictures of the kids and very few pictures of ourselves! We went to Wheeler Farm last night. It was a little chilly and there were a lot of animals missing. I don't know where they went. But we still had fun and we always get some cute pictures there. I've been finally learning how to use Photoshop Elements 8. Someday I would like to get the full version or Lightroom but I've found that Elements has quite a lot to offer and I have plenty to learn for now. So I've been playing around with editing pictures today. Here are a few we got last night.



2 comments:

Mike and Shayla said...

You two are funny! Beautiful photography by the way. I smiled at Sydney's cheek-shoulder pose. It must be a 5-year-old thing because Elise is always posing like that for pictures.

Debra said...

So cute.

So does that mean my tummy is going to get bigger still???