Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh how we love fall

Have I mentioned how much I love taking pictures of my kids? I think they are quite photogenic! But, for some reason when I tell them to smile they can't seem to make eye contact with the camera. Oh well, it's still cute. We went to Gardner Village last night to see the witches. If you haven't been you really should go. It seems to be especially well decorated this year. And Sunday evening are great for taking pictures because the shops are closed so there are a few less people wandering around. And Natalie dressed up so we had our very own witch with us!
I made the best little discovery last night! This adorable little pink bench. So cute for pictures! And luckily Camryn was dressed to match so we just did her 5-month photo shoot right there! She not quite sitting up on her own yet so Josh sat right next to her to keep her upright until right before I was going to take the picture. This ended up being one of my favorites.

1 comment:

linda said...

What a great idea to go to Gardner Village on a Sunday when it's not crowded!