Monday, October 11, 2010

Well that was fast...

My baby is 5 months old! Crazy how fast that went. I don't remember the other kids growing up this fast. I've been doing our own little photo shoot with Camryn every month. This is something I didn't really do with the other kids, but I didn't have as much of an interest in photography back then either. I think it's good though. At least she won't be the last child who never has any pictures taken of her!
One day old...
I didn't take her first pictures. This one was done by Baby Bella at the hospital.

Ten days...
This picture was taken by my awesome photographer sister-in-law Wende.

One month...
I love naked baby pictures. We had a hard time getting one at her newborn photoshoot so this was the best I could do at her one month!

Two months...

Three months...

Four months...

Five months...

9 comments:

linda said...

Love the photo of Camryn in the pink hat!

Andrea said...

Oooo, I am loving the shots on the pink bench. Where did you go for those?

Kate said...

Such cute pictures Lisa! You are a good photographer, and Camryn is adorable!

wende said...

i LOVE that pink bench - those photos are so cute. not as cute as the baby sitting on the pink bench though - i can't believe how big she is! that means we are not hanging out enough! so so cute. you have a great eye lisa!

Rachel Poulsen said...

How cute are those pictures!!! When did you become such an awesome photographer! you must teach me your skills...

Jones Family said...

Darling! The ones on the pink bench are my favorite!

Roseann said...

They do grow up so fast!!

Weavers said...

You have gotten really good at photography!! You are so talented. I love the pictures of Camryn. She's got the sweetest eyes. Babies really do grow up too fast!! I wish I could stop Annabelle from growing and just keep her this way forever.

The Rubens said...

What a fun idea. Such cute and adorable pictures. I love her little pink beanie and the pink bench. She looks a lot like her older siblings did when they were smaller.