Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lots of pictures in this post!

I had so much fun today. I've really been working hard to get good at shooting in manual mode. I am getting better and I basically know how to shoot in manual now, I just need to get faster at adjusting my settings. So...practice, practice, practice. I decided to do a mentoring session photographer Emilie Decker. She was very good and gave me some great info for improving my photos. We spent an hour in her home going over equipment, manual settings, and lighting. Then we went over the Wheeler Farm with my kiddos to use as my little subjects. It was fun to try out some new poses with my kids. I definitely need to branch out in that department. They had fun with that.
I got a lot of shots with the 3 older kids. Camryn wasn't really cooperating so well. She's completely off on any kind of nap schedule she might have had before our trip so she was very sleepy and ornery.
My mom held her for a bit and she was out.
Oh well, I did get this little gem before she got too tired.
Here are the rest. I know I love them, but I may be a little partial. :)

2 comments:

Roseann said...

Looks good to me! Hey, I have a great idea. No better way to learn what you know than to teach someone else! Want to teach me what you know so far?

Jones Family said...

Darling!