Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter frills

One of my favorite things about Easter is the dresses. I love that we can officially dress in spring colors even though the weather forecast keeps threatening snow. This year I made my girls' dresses. Never done that before! It was a good project to keep me busy, awake, and listening to general conference. I was a little worried about my fabric choice after I made Sydney's, but once I got them all made they worked together. I love them. I'm really digging the teal, yellow, and pink color scheme these days.
I have yet to get a good picture of all of them together, but I did manage to get one decent individual shot of each of them Easter morning. We had a lot of meltdowns that morning. I think they've consumed a bit too much sugar lately.
I'm sure grateful to have such cute kids to dress up. Even if they are sick and tired of me taking their pictures. And I know Easter is about much more than bunnies, candy, and pretty dresses. I am so grateful for the sacrifice our Savior made and for His love. Hope you all had a beautiful Easter!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Those dresses are so gorgeous! You have such a great talent. I was serious when I said I want to go pick out some fabric and pay you to make my girls some dresses!! :)