Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

Apparently there is a limit to how many candles I can blow out...
And that limit is 29.
Oh so close! Josh threw me a surprise party for my birthday. It was a small party with some of our closest neighborhood friends. He completely surprised me which is amazing. Josh is not known for his secret keeping abilities and he kept this a secret for a long time. I'm very impressed! And I'm once again grateful I got the best husband there is. It was a very fun night and such a great way to celebrate.
Turning 30 was not as big of deal as I thought it would be. The 20s were great and full of changes and new things in life. The 30s will bring a lot of changes too, and the end to many things that I would mind ending - like changing diapers. Hopefully I got that "youth gene" that both my parents seem to have. I don't mind getting older as long as you can't tell I am!

No comments: