Wednesday, May 23, 2007

January 22, May 4, June 13

Well...for those of you like me, these three days (January 22, May 4, June 13) mean three important things:

1/22: We (hope to) find out the gender of the baby

5/4: Graduation(it's about time) from Weber State - BS in Computer Science

6/13: Lisa's due date

It's funny, even though Lisa is pregnant and showing, I forget I'm going to be a dad (again). With trying to get some homework done, ward clerking (spent 12 hours at the church Sunday), working, and dieing to spend more time with the family, it's almost too surreal to believe I'll graduate in under four months. For those who think I'll have just as little free time, I beg to differ. Summer semester was so rough, that with a just a little break before fall semester, fall was really hard on me. Somehow I made the honor roll. Now, that it's my last semester, I am enjoying being at class and the learning atmosphere. The only sad thing is missing out on dedicated time to learning new things (although that won't stop...just formally) and realizing I won't see the friends in the major as often.

No comments: