Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Packing

Oh, the joys of packing. When the work day is over, and homework is pushed to the next day (as it's not due today...), more packing ensues. It always amazed me why everyone helping moving always agrees that several things should not be done when packing (i.e. putting all the books in one box, etc), yet I find myself taping the box of books anyway.

My dry sense of humor leaves me with nothing but "So I married a pack rat", which is what Lisa should be (but gratefully isn't.........to my face) saying. The nice thing is most of those things are already boxed and ready. Also, only 10 minute drive to the new place, so how bad could it be?

We're hoping to have several family and friends over to help, and with two huge trailers we should be ready and roaring come the 15th. Let's just be grateful I don't own a regular piano (digital is so light and easy to move) that the only hard things to move will be the LoveSac and the big screen (which is lighter than my old 35" by far).

Ok, ok, I've put it off long enough...back to packing.

No comments: