Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's in a name?

Since we found out we were having twins, we've been pretty certain the girl would be named Natalie (I hope Natalie Eileen, after my mom, but Lisa likes Nataline Jane). Anyway, knowing this, and that we can't agree on any boy names, I'm up for taking suggestions, voting (even though I know your minds and no I won't commit to the winner), or other means of finding out his name. There are a few family names, Paul, Wayne, Tanner, but this is about all we have to go on. The other issue is we're limited to choosing names not already used by cousins. Here's the list of those not available: Henry, Ryan, Luke, James, Benjamin, Andrew, Joey, Taylor, Spencer, Ethan, Max, Sam, and Daniel.

Names NOT on the list (although I like some of them, but using "Moore" as the last name, I think you'll see why): Michael (Michael Moore), Thomas (Sir Thomas More).

Maybe we'll do lunch for the winner :)

No comments: