Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our future missionary



There is nothing cuter than a baby dressed like a miniature adult with a gigantic binkie stuck in his mouth. I find I don't need to buy a lot of clothes for Tanner these days because we get so many cute hand-me-downs from his cousins. But, I just couldn't resist when I ran across this little number the other day. I would save it for Easter but I want to get the most out of it. I didn't find out until after I got it home that it is dry-clean only. Isn't that silly? Who makes dry-clean only baby clothes? And Tanner is kind of a spitty little guy. He made sure to break it in with a little spit up right before we left for church. Oh well, I buy almost all our clothes on sale so this is my splurge.

Natalie was also looking exceptionally cute on Sunday. We cracked open the next box of Sydney's old baby clothes for her. Lots of cute dresses for the upcoming season. She's very excited about it.

Sydney wanted to be included in the photo shoot but she was not dressed for church yet. She did her own hair though so she could match Natalie. Natalie is giving us the evil eye in this picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. The one with the binky is adorable. And check out those blue eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the tiny suit? I have some for my older boys that I found at JCPenney, but I hadn't seen them for infants. I do love the little man clothes too!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously, could they be any cuter? you have the cutest kids lisa. and i LOVE sydney's hair! what is that evil eye thing natalie is doing? so funny!