Thursday, March 6, 2008

LDS Quotes

Okay...okay...you've heard about my other blog. But here's the fun part: it's getting regular page views. At first this was all about a way to keep my favorite quotes in a good spot and a good reference for talks, lessons, etc. The reason for making it a blog is for others to enjoy the same, as well as get a good thought going through your head in the morning. Well...here's some great feedback for me. I've posted (the equivalent of) every day since April 6th, 2007. Well...I'll miss four or five days, then post date the entries for when I have time. I really try to get one each day, but work's getting busier, we're totally redoing the kitchen, etc. Check this out (Google Analytics of http://glamiacquotes.blogspot.com/:

A few stats since Nov. 11 (when I started tracking using Google Analytics):
Visitors: 1015
Visits: 1184
Page views: 2512
Pages per visit: 2.12
Bounce rate: 60.92%
Avg. time on site: 1:47
% new visits: 85.39%

How the visitors found the site:
Search Engines: 999
Referring sites: 101
Direct traffic: 84

I like to see the upward trend (that and my retirement plan)! I've been reading The Miracle of Forgiveness and that's what I've been blogging lately. It's been good and bad. An understanding of where you failed and encouragement to become better, not dwell in the past.

No comments: