Friday, May 2, 2008

My brain: a tangent in itself

Here are a few of the tangents my brain took lately:

East Seas

Tangent 1: I was home teaching, with my companion talking about some really good Chinese food he had recently, when I suddenly had a strong memory of eating Vietnamese eggrolls at East Seas. I haven't been there for at least 5 years, but I could just taste the goodness.

Tangent 2: When we left, I realized probably the last few times I was at East Seas, I was working for Microsoft.

Tangent 3: I recently had lunch with some old friends that I worked with at Microsoft.

Tangent 4: I remember talking to Okie about a game we used to play (Rogue Spear/Urban Ops).

Tangent 5: I remember a game we used to support while in testing (Under a Killing Moon), that I loved, even before working there.

Tangent 6: I remember how much I loved the music from that game.

Result: I now have a Tex Murphy ringtone. Thanks East Seas.

No comments: