Friday, May 9, 2008

Reasons to have a king size bed

Sydney is a frequent visitor during the night. I never even realize when she gets there because she goes to Josh's side. So do the cats. They know if they try to sleep on my side of the bed I'll push them off. But I've never pushed Sydney off the bed! She is normally my little shadow all day long, and occasionally it makes Josh sad that she doesn't want as much to do with him. So you think he'd be happy that she wants to spend time with him at 3 am right? For some reason he doesn't love it. I woke up this morning because she weaseled her way in between us and then turned completely sideways across the bed and started kicking me in the back. She didn't have a pillow so she used daddy instead. Poor Josh is all the way on the edge of his side. So glad we have a king size bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally with you on that one. We often end up with either Andrew or Julia in our bed....can't imagine if we were still in a Queen

Anonymous said...

some day you will miss this!

Anonymous said...

King sized beds are fabulous, especially for that reason. Although Tim only really joins us when he's not feeling well and I don't want to stay up holding him any longer. Plus, I like having a kind sized bed so I can have more space!!