Friday, September 25, 2009

General Conference and Hero Week approaching

As General Conference approaches, my Outlook reminder dings "Reminder: Hero Week approaches". For those of you who weren't reading the blog last year, this will be year three where, each year (the week following October General Conference), I post seven blog entries about those who have made a lasting change in my life over the past year.

I love October. General Conference always makes me remember what's important in life and a renewal of energy to try a little harder and put give a little more. It's helpful to have so much spiritual guidance in one weekend to help me realize who is most important to me, how far I've come, and say thanks to those who have helped so much this year.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Okie said...

Looking forward to it. :)

As a heads up, I've awarded you guys a blog award...stop by my blog to pick it up. :)