Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lots of reading

Our Harry Potter book finally arrived last night. I'm afraid I've been a slightly neglectful mother today, although I did hold my twins a lot while I read. I held them a lot because they sleep very well while they are held which allowed for more quiet reading time. Tonight I might be paying for all the sleep they got during the day.
Sydney watched a lot of "My Little Pony" which we borrowed from the library. I used to love My Little Pony when I was little. In fact, I remember I learned how to tell when it would be on tv by watching for when the sun hit a certain spot on the kitchen floor. Well it's lost a bit of its appeal to me but Sydney really likes it now.
Well, as far as the late arrival of our Harry Potter book goes, it was apparently not guaranteed to arrive on the 21st. Only Amazon does that. Good to know.

No comments: