Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where's my Harry Potter??

Well we've been looking forward to the guaranteed delivery of our Harry Potter book all week. What an extreme dissapointment by Barnes and Noble yesterday when it never came! Josh only checked the UPS tracking website about a hundred times that day to see that it was still in transit to the final destination. We neglected to change the delivery address to our new house so we let the new owners of our old house know it would be coming and we would come get it. I'm sure they were tired of us calling them by the end of the day. We watched the news last night and saw all the happy people who received their books. It was practically the only thing on the news along with all the wild fires in the state. While out at my parents home today I managed to steel my brothers book for a little while and got in the first couple chapters. And now today we are wondering what the guaranteed delivery was all about. Do we get the book free now? I'll report on that when we find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's now July 24th and my daughter, Angela, hasn't received her book either. She should have just gone into Walmart and picked it up the day it was released! Live and learn, I guess.