Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kid update

Well, obviously I've gotten a bit behind on the blogging. It seems I hardly ever have two hands free at a computer anymore. I've become very good at checking my email while I nurse the twins but terrible at responding. Typing out a whole email with my one available hand usually doesn't appeal to me. I have recently enjoyed a couple nights of extra sleep. Two nights in a row this week Tanner and Natalie slept until 5 am, so I only ended up getting up once a night to feed them. I decided to try swaddling them again and it seemed to help a lot. I thought swaddling was just for newborns. They are 3 months old now and it seems they still like it.
Lately I've really been looking forward to my little trips to the grocery store, the gym, or the DMV. Wherever I can get a little time to myself really. My oldest daughter, Sydney is in need of a little more social interaction I belive. I love her and the cute things she says but sometimes the non-stop chatter can wear on me a little. It's amazing how persistent kids are. She will repeat something a hundred times until I respond. She will be starting pre-school in 2 weeks which I think will be a nice break for both of us.

No comments: