Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Little Angels



I'm finally blogging about Tanner and Natalie's blessing day that was last Sunday. It's nice to look at pictures of them being so peaceful and cute. At this moment they are both crying and won't be soothed. They have been fed and have clean diapers and I can really only hold one at a time. So, they are exercising their lungs and I've learned to be okay with that. They looked so adorable on Sunday and we took tons of pictures. It was a very nice day. Zachary's blessing was later that same day so we got to see a lot of our family. Sydney was in heaven because she got to see her cousins. She has 23 cousins on her daddy's side and none on my side. I have a few siblings who I hope will do something about that sometime soon. But for now our kids get spoiled extra by their grandparents.

No comments: