Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulip Festival '09

Yay for tulips! My favorite flower. The tulips I planted in the backyard are not doing so well. Everyone else's are in full bloom but mine are looking a little dry and wilted. So once again we headed to Thanksgiving Point so I could get my tulip fix. Traditionally we go on my birthday but this year we had bigger plans for that day so we went on the following Monday. While talking to my friend, Sara at the gym I mentioned I wanted to go that night and she said they were going too. Family night with the Weavers! That's always fun. The kids had a blast as usual. What kid doesn't love running through a field surrounded in flowers?

I took way less pictures this year it seemed. It could have something to do with the fact that the twins are walking, no running now. I already have plenty of pictures of my kids running away from me so I didn't need anymore of those.

Tanner is getting a little more mischevious these days. You can see when his mind working on a new escape plan.


Everyone squit into the sun and smile! Here is Tanner Weaver, my Tanner, Natalie, Sydney, and Jackson.


So this picture is just in case Sydney and Jackson fall in love and get married someday! Hee hee.



The kids had a blast at the fountain which, for some reason, was not turned on. Natalie was barely tall enough to reach and look like she was going to dive in at any second. Tanner actually was going to dive in, but it was more on purpose in his case.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, these babies. I need to come back and kiss each and every cheek. I miss them and I don't even know them!

Okie said...

One of these years I'm going to have to make the journey down to this...every time we see your pictures it looks so pretty and so much fun.

Mike and Shayla said...

I laughed out loud about the just-in-case-they-fall-in-love picture. So funny!

Stacy Holmes said...

No fair..tulips are my fav flower..got them all over my house..give them back :)

Debra said...

Sooo cute!!! I have never been there either!