Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playgroup


We have been having so much fun having a weekly playgroup with the cousins. Last year we weren't able to join in the fun because Sydney had preschool Tuesday mornings and the twins always took a morning naps. This week we decided to visit the witches at Gardner Village which I love doing every year. The sun was pretty bright so there are a lot of rather annoying shadows in the pictures but we had a lot of fun.



My sister-in-law Andrea is always so sweet to hold Natalie for me while I chase after the other one.

He's getting really fast. Somedays I'm so glad I only have one of them walking.

We stopped in the candy store and everyone got something sweet to eat.

Here's Sam, Sydney, and Drew on the pony ride. Ethan is below because I couldn't get a good picture with all four of the pony riders.

2 comments:

wende said...

we're so glad you've joined playgroup this year! we really did miss you last year. and now, we have a little bit of estrogen mixed in! :)

Debra said...

I have always wanted to go to Gardner village at Halloween, but I still have not done it!