Thursday, October 2, 2008

Liberty Park

On Wednesday night, Lisa packed dinner (and I packed the kids booster seats without the trays), and headed off to Liberty Park. I love seeing the kids run around, enjoy nature, and have a lot of places to practice getting better at photography. The roast beef sandwiches were heavenly. The taffy Lisa brought was even more so (you'll see some people getting caught eating some in the pictures below). I always wish I brought a chess set as most of the tables around the park have a chessboard built in.

Sydney is growing too quickly these days. Looking even more like Lisa every day.

I love ducks. So pretty, so calm.


This is the Hover Josh. Latest model. Okay...we were jumping in the little river and Tanner was squealing with joy. We would have let them get in but we didn't bring swimsuits as we thought the water would be off for the winter.
So the twins still got wet.

This is my favorite picture of the trip. Natalie's such a cutie! I love her inquisitive, learning eyes and the reflection of her hands.

Natalie's going up the stairs in our house, cruising the couches, so there are few of these on-the-ground shots in the future.

Tanner was a wild man. He crawled all but the top two steps to the top slide. He loves to climb.

Sydney makes friends everywhere we go. She was playing on the teeter-totter with a girl she met there and they had a blast together at the playground.
Sydney and me. This was the fourth time we went to play on the swings/slides at different parks this week. It's really brought us even closer.

Taffy, taffy, and more taffy. Makes us all lazy eating it.

Caught in the act. Isn't she beautiful?

Yes. I am a kid (at heart). Lisa slowed down on our walk to take pictures, I was playing peek-a-boo with the kids and then saw (just in time) she caught up.
This is so Sydney. She loves to make little poses like this and just think.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Your pictures are beautiful...what an adorable family. And a great day to play at the park.

dterryphotography said...

Wow, several beautiful pictures there. That first one though ... is simply stunning!

WTG!

wende said...

you guys have the cutest kids ever. and yes, lisa is beautiful!

Debra said...

I love seeing your kids as they grow up...I so miss that age! If you want to hear about how rotten your children will be in ten years, go to my blog! LOL

Debra said...

Tag, Lisa! You're it...look at my blog to see what to do!