Friday, October 31, 2008

Photo tag

This is very simple what you do is go to your 4th folder on your computer and pick the 4th picture in it and then explain the picture. Then you tag 4 other people by listing their names. 1. Rachel 2. Mom 3. Kim (I'll give you something to blog about Kim :)) and 4. Wende

So this is a picture of Sydney and one of our cats, Charlie. Sydney has loved Charlie since the beginning of time. In fact, she has loved him since before the beginning of her time. We were considering getting a second cat when I was pregnant with Sydney. When I held Charlie Sydney immediately started kicking like crazy. So we knew he needed to be a part of the family. He has been the best cat you could have. He doesn't mind the kids sitting on him or pulling his whiskers. He will often nuzzle up to one of the kids and just purr. Sydney still loves to cradle him like a baby.

2 comments:

Kalley said...

I was looking at Andrea's blog and saw a comment from you. I'm so glad that I found your blog. If you want to visit us we're at www.nkhardman.blogspot.com.

Weavers said...

That's so funny. I've only seen this tag on one other blog and it happened to be her daugher about Sydney's age with their cat.