Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween parties


So here are my little Dr. Seuss angels. For those who aren't sure who they are supposed to be, Sydney is the Cat in the Hat and Tanner and Natalie are Thing One and Thing Two. Brush up on your Dr. Seuss if you're still not sure who these people are. It's a classic and I can nearly quote the whole thing for you if you'd like. I was so excited with how their costumes turned out, and even more excited by all the parties we would be attending where we could show them off.
First off is the Moore cousins playdate party hosted by Jenny.

All the cousins in their costumes.

Jenny should be a professional party planner with all the cute ideas she has. Here is a cute throw-the-spider-on-the-web game she made.

Indiana Drew is eating is about to eat his spider oreo cookie.

The next evening we attended the 18th ward Halloween party. Our own ward doesn't do a Halloween party for some reason. So we like to join in on this one. They have lots of fun things for the kids to do and it's always fun to see the people I knew growing up.

Grandma and Natalie are fishing for some Halloween treats.


Rich, Rachel and Noah went back a few decades.

Sydney spent most of her time hanging out with this glamorous girl, my cousin Mary.

Sydney is bowling with a pumpkin. I thought that was a rather brave activity. Luckily nobody threw any of them too hard.
Tanner kept us plenty busy by constantly trying to escape from the party.
And last but not least, Sydney had her preschool Halloween party today. We just love her teacher and all the cute kids she has become such good friends with.

4 comments:

Debra said...

That Dr. Suess outfit is adorable!!! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween. Kira and I went trick or treating w/ Wendy and her girls. We went to your old house and were talking about you guys and she said to tell you hi. I am trying to get her to blog but she is resistant cuz she says she is a slow typer. I will keep working on her!

Chelsea said...

That was a great idea for your kids Halloween costumes. They are cute.

Jenny Moore said...

I'm glad you took some cute pictures. I definately didn't. I love how you said--Here's all the cousins in their costumes--and Ethan is just wearing a diaper. It made me chuckle. Because isn't that how it goes on Halloween? Everyone is in a stage of costuming. Wig on, cape off, hat on, shoes off, etc. I loved your kids' costumes!!!!

Okie said...

Very cute pictures...looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.