Monday, October 6, 2008

The Return of Hero Week

Well, for those of you who have followed by blog for a year, you'll know October 6th starts Hero Week. Here's the deal with Hero Week. I am notorious for thinking about how grateful am I for people and the things they do, a ways after they've been so helpful. You would imagine that after so many people have done so many things, I would become more grateful and more service-oriented myself. So today starts the beginning of Hero Week: the week where each day I'll pick people who have made a momentous change in my life and the lives of my family. My fear for having to leave people who have done a lot out is overwhelmed by my gratitude for the extent to which these individuals have gone further. Starting today, new heroes will be blogged, more memories to cherish. Before I do another post to start hero week, just wanted to give credit and my gratitude for last year's heroes:

Frank and Jenny Moore

Paul and Mo

Henry B. Eyring

Justin McMurray

Dan Aird, Jeff Eschler, Peter Tew

Wayne and Eileen Moore

Lisa Moore

No comments: