Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jazz Game

On Friday afternoon, I got a call from my brother-in-law Matt Fankhauser. He said they had an extra ticket to the Jazz game that night and wondered if I wanted to go. I haven't been to a Jazz game in ten years, but that's definitely not from the lack of wanting. I was thrilled and Lisa was kind enough to take the kids for the evening. She took the kids out to her parents' house and had pie. The game was awesome. We were on the 11th row ($130 tickets)! Despite being down by five most of the first half, the end of the first half gave them a lot of confidence and pulled within one. They opened the second half with a 16-1 run and ended up winning by thirty.

Since we only get the very basic cable package, we don't get FSN-Utah, Versus, or anything other than KJZZ to watch the games. It was a great time at the game, and fun to spend a little time with Matt - we rarely get together other than family activities.

Thanks again Matt!

No comments: