Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yard work

Is anyone excited by yard work (except when it's done)? :) A few weeks ago, we borrowed the neighbor's chainsaw and sawed down most of the crazy apple tree (odd, misshapen). This morning, it was nice weather so Sydney and I went out to go cleanup all the leftover apples, and (I) cut up the branches. It was a lot of fun singing the alphabet song, the theme song to "Super Why", counting to 15, counting backwards from 10, and just having a ball with Sydney. We're really been growing closer together and getting stuff done at the same time. I feel bad lately that to get work done on Saturday, Sydney and I spend time together while we do projects, and Lisa and the twins don't get as much time. However Saturday afternoons I've been spending with the twins, where the football game is on, but it's like it's just the radio, as we're playing, tickling, putting binkies back in, etc.

No comments: