Monday, November 5, 2007

We won!

Every year our realtor throws a client appreciation party by renting a movie theater and showing a new movie. He does a drawing and gives out some pretty cool prizes too. Almost everyone wins something. He also does a referral incentive program each year and presents the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners their prizes at the party. This year we won 1st prize -- a vacation! It's actually a travel voucher for a vacation for $2000. So I've been browsing my options and can't decide if we want a cruise or trip to the caribbean somewhere or a cruise to the caribbean or something else...Anyone have any suggestions? Also, any volunteers for babysitting? And if anyone needs a good realtor, use ours. We'd be happy to win again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, you are so lucky!! Some of my favorites have been Cancun, Hawaii, and the Grand Cayman. I would love to go to Tahiti and Europe someday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I have a suggestion-TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, go on a cruise, I'm telling you, it was the funnest vacation EVER! And we would LOVE to keep your kids. Seriously, we would love it. Congratulations! - Wende

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, that's GREAT about your trip! You sure deserve one! I distinctly heard grandma Mo offer to keep those grandkids! Have a GREAT time. Read my blog...you've been tagged!