Monday, October 29, 2007

Picture day

Well they turned out cute in the end but, wow, what an ordeal! I thought some indoor photo shots would be cute to do before they got too much older. I should have learned my lesson by now not to take such small children to a photo studio. It's funny how they'll be so smiley and giggling one second, but the second you put them in front of the photographer and the lights they turn stone-faced or suddenly their feet are incredibly interesting (that was Tanner.) I'm speaking mostly of Tanner and Natalie. Sydney is past that stage and absolutely delighted to pose for a camera. She was the same way as the twins when I took her to get pictures done at their age, though. Anyways, it took a long time, but we eventually got a cute one of each of them so all's well that ends well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! I seriously thought you put a picture of yourself when you were little. I can't beleive how much Sydney looks like you. Cute kids!! I accidentally left out the "r" in your URL...BIG mistake. Whoever this other Lisa Moore is has some serious issues. But I found the right one-yay for picure day!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures, Lisa! Your kids grow hair about as fast as you did! Ha! Just had to throw that in... BUT, your bald babies are adorable..