Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oddities of life

I've set myself up for this one. April 6, 2007 I started my LDS Quotes blog, with a few goals in mind:

1. Have a repository of my favorites quotes from LDS talks, general conference, etc.

2. When I ran out of posting my favorite quotes, it'd mean I'd have to keep reading conference talks, BYU speeches, etc., which means I'd be learning more, etc.

3. Hopefully other people found them useful for talks, lessons, personal use, etc.

The two months before conference, I averaged between 100-120 hits per week. After conference, I'm averaging 10-60 hits per week.

By now you should be asking why I care or why I'd spend my free time looking each week (or perhaps you didn't make it this far). I've been wondering whether to keep it as a blog or not. I guess it doesn't hurt, just takes time to add one daily, formatting, links, etc.

No comments: